Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program – Submit your 2021 GOAL Tax Credit Application today!
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. The GOAL fundamentals include:
- The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children
- The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost
- The vital program component, whereby individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you will help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a Brentwood School education.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
1) Apply Now.
Complete the 2021 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
2) GOAL Submits to DOR.
GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
3) Approved to Contribute.
GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline within 30 days of DOR submission.
4) Make Payment.
Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
5) Take the Credit.
GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2021 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2021 taxes in 2022).
For additional information on how to redirect your tax dollars to provide scholarships at Brentwood, contact Jamie Dickey at 478.552.5136 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the GOAL Scholarship Program, please visit www.goalscholarship.org.